Saturday, July 23, 2016

And So It Begins ..... Under A Cloud Of Smoke


Day 1

It's a very smoky day here in Southern California.  A huge wildfire has been burning out of control for the past 24 hours and the sky is a strange hue of orangish-brown, partially blocking out the sun.  The sun itself looks to be neon orange, a beautiful shade were it not for the cause.  I and my entire family are holed up inside the house with the air conditioner blasting for the first time this summer.  It is 107 degrees outside and we feel as though we are under a heat lamp.  The air is poisonous.

*** *** ***

I have taken some months off blogging.  I used to write at a different blog for a time but then had to go off the radar because my writings were discovered by family members despite my attempts to keep my ramblings private.  Well, here I am again because I want to document this, my final year of living under a roof in a fixed abode.  My spouse and I are going out on the road next year.  We plan to be out for 10 years or more.  Having lived the RV lifestyle some years ago, I am already well aware of what it is that I am getting myself into.  I loved the ease of RV living then, I'm sure I will love it now.

*** *** ***

I plan to document the process of selling off all of our stuff, repairing and cleaning the house, selling the house, and moving the one adult child who still lives with us out and into his own place.  The goal is to be on the road by this same time next year.

Much has happened since the last time I blogged ...... as we move through the course of the next year, I will fill in some blanks.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are back 💗💗💗. Missed you

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melissa ~ Thank you! It is nice to still see some familiar 'faces' on here again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the off chance that they neglected to uncover any parts of the credit you wound up taking out, you may have grounds to discredit the agreement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The advances don't by and large require a credit check, and regularly clients can get trade out one hour or less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The main couple of sorts of approaches to acquire quick credit is basically using secured budgetary instruments likewise knows as "secured advances."

    ReplyDelete